8.24.2007

Choco Tacos Are A Good Thing

Choco Tacos

Funny thing. Choco Tacos are not served in our restaurant. They are not on our warehouse order guide. But they occassionally, randomly show up in our delivery after just one quick search and one little click of the mouse on our computer at work by myself or Sarah J.

Sometimes, you're just having a day at work. You know the kind of days. And when you think you are about to pull your hair out, you remember, there's a case of Choco Tacos in the freezer!!!!! Taco shaped waffle cone, dipped in chocolate, filled with vanilla ice cream, with a gooey chocolate sauce center. Come on!

There isn't anything better in the world right at that moment. And if you want to see people's faces light up, take the case, and run around handing out every last one to the entire team.

Choco Tacos are a good thing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't had one of those since I left Colorado. We had them in the grocery stores but my favorite place to get them was from the ice cream truck that came through our neighborhood. My kids turned me on to them. Yummmmm.

Anonymous said...

Ha! I remember the Taco Bell by my house made it a point of messing up your order and giving you choco tacos instead. Yeah they are good, but not when you were expecting a warm, greasy taco lol

suzankar45 said...

Now that's my kind of taco!!Love the blog Latte,I can totally relate.